The bookmaker Betclic has been online since 2005 and is currently
licensed in Malta, where is it controlled by Lotteries and Gaming
authority. The betting offer covers all of the major sporting events
around the world and Europe as well. Whether you are an expert or a
beginner, Betclic is simple to use, friendly and secure.
When it comes to sports, Betclic offers a wide choice: football,
tennis, rugby, Formula 1, basketball, golf, volleyball, ice hockey,
handball, cricket, snooker, boxing, water polo, futsal, and many,
Betclic also has the most popular and dynamic poker software on the
Internet. The casino has classic gambling games from blackjack to
roulette. There is fun stuff like the latest slot machines and
cutting-edge technology for Video Poker.
• Cash back guarantee on the first bet if you lose your first bet, you will get back your stake
• Read the latest betting and sports news and tips to help you decide where to place your bets
• Mobile Betting - place bets on the go, any time you like, using Betclic's mobile technology
• A huge range of sports bets and live betting
• Extensive FAQ and customer support
• Betclic cutting edge technology guarantees that all transactions are fast and secure
• Cut down bet limits relatively quickly for winning players
• Limited payment methods for deposits and withdrawals
Africa > Sudan.
Asia > Afghanistan, China, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand.
Europe > Denmark, Russia, Turkey.
North America > United States.
Czech Republic 4,90%
Ivory Coast 11,2%
United Kingdom 8,20%
United States 2,10%
Betclic works with the best operators in the world to guarantee
the best betting conditions. Betclic is a partner of Barclays
and NatWest, two of the largest banks in Europe. The computer
system and data are protected using Dell servers and Fortinet
Firewall and feature a Thawte SSL encryption certificate.
Every day, thousands of players withdraw their winnings and
Betclic guarantees to pay out on all winning bets: the Betclic
customer support team are there to answer your questions if you