The owner of Mybet is the Personal Exchange International
Limited, which owns the bookmaker JAXX, too. Mybet is
a 100% subsidiary of the German publicly listed Mybet Holding
Ltd is headquartered in Malta, and holds a European
license in sports betting, casino and poker. PEI Ltd has been
successful in the market since 2002.
With up to 15,000 sports bets and live bets online and thousands
of sporting events during the week, Mybet is one of the largest
service providers online. Its vast selection covers soccer,
tennis, ice hockey, basketball and even includes politics and
lifestyle betting. For the biggest sporting events, you can even
bet live up to the last minute. Mybet offers good odds in the
market on every league, quality casino has built a variety
and reliability and its poker community is for good reason one
of the biggest in Europe.
• Mybet is concentrating mainly on football betting
• Beginner's guide introduces you to the world of betting in Mybet
• Mybet provides clearly organised web sites
• Live betting is possible on soccer, ice hockey, tennis, floorball or bandy
• Monthly promotions for all main sport events
• Website is outdated and could be improved
• Covers very few leagues and sports outside of Europe
• The deposits via credit cards are charged
Europe > Belgium, Bulgaria, France, Poland.
North America > United States.
United States 1,40%
Ivory Coast 1,80%
South Africa 0,90%
All customer data and data exchanged between Mybet and its
customers is handled with the utmost security and all relevant data
are SSL encrypted before transmission. The platform, product
offering and processes are all tested and approved by one of the
world wide leading accounting firms.
Mybet guarantees transactions and deposits are protected in
measure to the highest European even German technology security
requirements. All data traffic is fast and permanently
protected. As in many financial
service providers, customer monies are kept separately.